As a self-motivated, conscientious Realtor with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable Realtor, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
Licenses and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2002
- Mortgage Loan Originator License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2010
- Detailed familiarity with San Bernardino, San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
- English-Spanish Bilingual
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Real Estate Probate Certified
- Notary Public
Professional Real Estate Experience
REALTOR®, All Nations Realty—Ontario, CA 2017 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, International Real Estate Services—Covina, CA 2004 – 2017
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process. Earned my mortgage license in 2010 and my paralegal degree in 2015 to better assist clients with their real estate needs.
REALTOR®, Tarbell, Realtors—Chino, CA 2002 - 2004
- Began my career in real estate sales supplemented by a notary public appointment.
Memberships and Designations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Inland Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Veteran’s Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
- California Association of Mortgage Professionals (CAMP)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)